Super Bowl Rosters set: Pac-12 lands 14 players for Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs
Super Bowl rosters are set following Philadelphia and Kansas City’s thrilling wins in the AFC and NFC Championship games Sunday afternoon. In total, 14 representatives from the Pac-12 will be playing in this year’s Super Bowl, set for Sunday Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.
This includes players on the practice squad for either team. The Eagles have 8 representatives while Kansas City has 6 of their own. The school with the most former players playing in 2 weeks are Washington State and USC with 3 each. Oregon and Oregon State each have 2, while Utah, Washington Stanford and Colorado each have 1 representative.
Below is the full list of players from the Chiefs and Eagles.
- Britain Covey – Utah WR
- Andre Dillard – Washington State T
- Gardner Minshew – Washington State QB
- Isaac Seumalo – Oregon State G
- Marlon Tuipulotu – USC DT
- Devon Allen – Oregon WR
- Davon Taylor – Colorado LB
- Noah Togiai – Oregon State TE
Kansas City Chiefs
- Ronald Jones – USC RB
- Justin Reid – Stanford S
- JuJu Smith-Schuster – USC WR
- Jaylen Watson – Washington State CB
- Ugo Amadi – Oregon S
- Danny Shelton – Washington NT