Pac-12 Tournament bracket officially set: TV info, schedule
Pac-12 Tournament basketball is upon us.
A four-game slate on Saturday saw the regular season come to an official close. With that, the 2023 ACC Tournament bracket has been finalized.
The top two seeds in the field were already locked up entering the day, meaning a top-10 showdown between No. 4 UCLA and No. 8 Arizona was largely about bragging rights. The Bruins won the game at home, 82-73, giving them a season split with the Wildcats.
Those two, after meeting for the tournament title last season, are expected to get back to the championship game again this season.
USC and Oregon rounded out the top four, respectively. They’ll earn byes in the tournament and begin play on Thursday, March 9. Oregon clinched its No. 4 seed with a 73-68 win over Stanford on Saturday.
The rest of the tournament field can be seen below.
This year’s tournament will once again take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The tournament will be broadcast almost exclusively on the Pac-12 Network. One quarterfinal game and one semifinal game are slated to be carried on ESPN, as is the championship.
All times are Pacific.
First Round — Wednesday, March 8
- Game 1: No. 8 Washington vs. No. 9 Colorado (12 p.m.)
- Game 2: No. 5 Washington State vs. No. 12 Cal (2:30 p.m.)
- Game 3: No. 7 Utah vs. No. 10 Stanford (6 p.m.)
- Game 4: No. 6 Arizona State vs. No. 11 Oregon State (8:30 p.m.)
Quarterfinals — Thursday, March 9
- Game 5: No. 1 UCLA vs. Game 1 winner (12 p.m.)
- Game 6: No. 4 Oregon vs. Game 2 winner (2:30 p.m.)
- Game 7: No. 2 Arizona vs. Game 3 winner (6 p.m.)
- Game 8: No. 3 USC vs. Game 4 winner (8:30 p.m., ESPN)
Semifinals — Friday, March 10
- Game 9: Game 5 winner vs. Game 6 winner (6 p.m.)
- Game 10: Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner (8:30 p.m., ESPN)
Championship — Saturday, March 11
- Game 11: Game 9 winner vs. Game 10 winner (7:30 p.m., ESPN)
🚨 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑻 🚨
The field for the 2023 Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament is set! See you next week at @TMobileArena in @Vegas!
🎟 » https://t.co/1WwlebKMI2
📰 » https://t.co/VpcL5oUZqp#Pac12MBB | #BackThePac pic.twitter.com/RH1Nw6dRYQ
— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) March 5, 2023