Pac-12 announces kick times, TV selections for Week 10 games
The Pac-12 conference has announced kick times and TV selections for the Week 10 slate of games on Saturday, Nov. 4.
It’s a weekend that will be headlined by another ranked-on-ranked battle between the Washington Huskies and the USC Trojans. Washington will head to Los Angeles for a game that will air in the primetime slot on ABC.
Looking at the slate of games, it’s possible that matchup might draw ESPN’s College GameDay to L.A., but the traveling pregame show will feature a Pac-12 game this upcoming weekend (Utah-Oregon) and there are several other top-25 matchups that will make for strong choices.
(Bedlam is one. Missouri-Georgia will be a strong contender, as will LSU-Alabama.)
Three of the other five games in the league during Week 10 will be played on the Pac-12 Network.
That includes Arizona State’s trip to Salt Lake City to face Utah, Oregon’s game against Cal, and Stanford-Washington State.
Here’s the schedule:
- Arizona State at No. 13 Utah — 11 a.m. PT, Pac-12 Network
- Cal at No. 8 Oregon — 2:30 p.m. PT, Pac-12 Network
- No. 5 Washington at No. 24 USC — 4:30 p.m PT, ABC
- Stanford at Washington State — 6 p.m. PT, Pac-12 Network
- No. 11 Oregon State at Colorado — 7 p.m. PT, ESPN
- No. 23 UCLA at Arizona — 7:30 p.m. PT, FS1