College football betting lines updated for Week 1 Pac-12 games
College football is inching closer and closer!
On Monday, DraftKings Sportsbook posted updated betting lines for some of the first games of the season. 10 Pac-12 games were updated with lines for 9 separate teams. USC had its Week 0 and Week 1 betting lines updated.
Perhaps the biggest game of the opening weekend is the Power 5 introduction of Colorado head coach Deion Sanders. The Buffaloes will face off against TCU and are currently 20 point underdogs.
Utah and Florida should be an interesting matchup as well. The Utes will look for revenge from last season’s opener where Anthony Richardson and the Gators upset Cam Rising and Co. in Week 1 of 2022.
Below are the betting lines for Week 0 and 1 for the Pac-12.
- USC –29.5 vs. San Jose St (Sat. Aug. 26)
- Utah –9.5 vs. Florida (Thurs, Aug 31.)
- Stanford –36.5 at Hawaii
- Colorado +20.5 at TCU
- Washington –14 vs. Boise St.
- Washington St. –16 at Colorado St.
- Cal –8.5 at North Texas
- UCLA –14.5 vs. Coastal Carolina
- USC -36.5 vs. Nevada
- Oregon State –16 vs. San Jose St. (Sun, Sept. 3)